Brand : Oppo
Colour : Black & Green
Connector Type : Wireless
Model Name : OPPO Enco M31
Form Factor : In Ear
1. For the headphones to use LDAC transmission, the paired device must also support LDAC.
2. “Typical” Bluetooth® data is based on Bluetooth A2DP SBC (328 Kbps, 44.1 kHz) standards. Different transmission speeds may be used by LDAC depending on your wireless environment.
3. Play time and charging time data are based on OPPO laboratory tests with standard OPPO chargers conducted at a controlled temperature of 25°C. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances and charger specifications.
4. “High-quality audio format” refers to LDAC and “Typical audio format” refers to non-LDAC formats. Devices running Android version 8.1 or higher support LDAC by default. For longer play time, you can turn off high-quality audio in your phone’s Bluetooth® settings.
5. Due to performance characteristics of Bluetooth® headphones, electromagnetic interference in the surrounding environment may impact their signal stability.
6. IPX5 water resistance cannot guarantee protection under extreme conditions. Please avoid wearing the headphones during intense physical activity.
7. Voice assistant activation and power level checking capabilities are supported by OPPO smartphones running ColorOS version 6.0 or higher.
8. The quick pairing function is supported by OPPO smartphones running ColorOS version 7.0 or higher, excluding A Series, F Series, Reno2 Z, Reno2 F, R15, Reno3 (4G version) and Reno3 Pro (4G version).
9. The above product details and product data are for reference only. Some product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.